Woohoo ! This is my new blog . The old one , haaha . I forgot the password . :DD
So , let me introduce myself .
This is me , and just me .
Im not anybody , I am just human like you .
*Except who read this was not a human , maybe alien . ;D
Name : Fatin Hanani
Birthdate : 3-2-1998 *my birthday is closing ^_^
School : SMK Sultanah Asma
Hobby : Surfing Internet *but now I am busy creating a novel . Title ? No way , it's a secret maa ! ;)
Ambition : Surgery Doctor
Principe : The Best Need A More Learn To Be The Better Than The Best !! B|
Just all for today . See you again ! Maybe tommorow .. *if the homework was not bad . Ngee ~
Tata Tete Titi Toto Tutu ! :DDDDDDD

-THIS.IS.LIFE-
No comments:
Post a Comment